[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT02263105 : Efficacy and Tolerability of Cisplatin Plus Alternating Weekly Temozolomide in Recurrent High-grade Gliomas|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: 75 Years|
- Histological diagnosis of primary tumor as high-grade gliomas (WHO III or IV)
- All patients should complete radiation therapy for primary gliomas.
- MRI showed unequivocal evidence of tumor recurrence or progression.
- The time to be enrolled should be more than 90 days after the radiation therapy.
- Written informed consent
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group(ECOG) score: 0-2
- The patients with recurrent gliomas were treated without dose-dense TMZ therapy before
- Surgical interventions for recurrent gliomas are permitted and patients with no
residual tumor are permitted
- Abnormal function of liver or renal (value more than 1.5 fold normal upper limit)
- Blood routing: Hb < 90g/L, absolute neutrophil count?1.5*10^9/L, platelet < 100*10^9/L
- Pregnant or lactating women
- Allergic to administered drugs
- Radiation therapy in the previous 90 days before enrollment
- The patients with recurrent gliomas were treated with dose-dense TMZ therapy before
- Acute infection in need of antibiotics intravenously
- Participation in other clinical trials in the 90 days before enrollment
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT02263105
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing