[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT02273635 : Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Andrographolides Versus Placebo in Patients With Progressive Forms of MS|
|Phase||Phase 1/Phase 2|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: 70 Years|
- Signed Informed Consent previous to the initiation of the study before any
- Men and women > 18 years of age with Minimental > 24.
- Patients with diagnosis of secondary progressive MS without relapses or primary
progressive MS according to the criteria of McDonald 2010.
- Relapsing-remitting MS
- Current Immunomodulatory or immunosuppressive therapy
- Uncontrolled systemic diseases not controlled or treated with immunotherapy (i.e
Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus Erythematosus).
- Pregnant women
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT02273635
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing