[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT02315534 : A Study of BBI608 in Combination With Temozolomide in Adult Patients With Recurrent or Progressed Glioblastoma|
|Phase||Phase 1/Phase 2|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: N/A|
Major Eligilbility Criteria
1. Signed written informed consent must be obtained and documented according to
International Conference on Harmonisation (ICH) and local regulatory requirements.
2. A histologically confirmed supratentorial glioblastoma (GBM) at first
recurrence/progression (except for transformation from previous low grade glioma)
following standard front-line therapy, for which treatment with temozolomide (TMZ)
would be acceptable as determined by the Investigator
3. Previously received standard front-line GBM treatment including maximal surgical
resection followed by external beam radiation therapy.
4. Patients may or may not be candidates for repeat surgical resection of the
5. Patients must have unequivocal evidence of tumor recurrence/progression by MRI at a
minimum of 12 weeks following completion of chemoradiation or radiation therapy.
6. Patients must have measurable or non-measurable disease by response assessment in
neuro-oncology (RANO) criteria
7. ?18 years of age.
8. Eastern Oncology Cooperative Group (ECOG) performance status of 0 or 1
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT02315534
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing