[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT02331615 : Application of Trans Cranial Direct Current Stimulation for Executive Dysfunction After Traumatic Brain Injury|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: 70 Years|
- Ages 18-70 years.
- Traumatic Brain injured patients who were diagnosed with executive function
- Patients who are able to cooperate and comprehend simple instructions.
- Patients who can provide informed consent after both oral and written information was
given and discussed.
- Patients who sufferred a penetrating head trauma.
- Patients who underwent a frontal craniotomy
- Patients with a history of Psychiatric problems
- In cases of Severe Porencephaly at stimulation site
- Active Epilepsy or a history of seizure.
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT02331615
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing