[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT02336282 : Treatment for Executive Dysfunction in Adult Survivors of Childhood Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: N/A|
- Current St. Jude LIFE (SJLIFE) Protocol Participant
- Long term survivor of acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL)
- Currently ? 18 years of age
- Wi-Fi internet access at home
- History of executive dysfunction, documented by neurocognitive testing, and defined
as having an age-adjusted standard score <10th percentile on Trail Making Test Part
B, Verbal Fluency, or Digit Span Backward.
- History of self-reported executive dysfunction in daily life, defined as having a
standardized score <10th percentile on BRIEF Initiate, Shift, or Working Memory
domains OR having scored <10th percentile on the Childhood Cancer Survivor Study
Neurocognitive Questionnaire Task Efficiency of Memory domains.
- Participant is able to speak and understand the English language.
- Any survivor with full scale intelligence quotient (IQ) <80
- Currently on stimulants or other medications intended to treat cognitive impairment
- History of seizures
- No implanted medical devices or implanted metal in the head
- Currently pregnant or planning to become pregnant.
- Inability or unwillingness of research participant or legal guardian/representative
to give written informed consent.
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT02336282
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing