[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT02351700 : Analgesia Regimens Following Trans-sphenoidal Surgery for Pituitary Tumors|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: 79 Years|
- Adult patient undergoing ENTS surgery for resection of pituitary tumor.
- Adults >18 years and <80 years of age.
- English speaking and literate or able to understand the use of a pain scale.
- Body Mass Index >19 and <40 kg/m2
- Renal failure (acute or chronic) or creatinine >2.0
- Allergy or intolerance to acetaminophen, ibuprofen, or opioids
- Pre-operative opioid tolerance, dependence, or abuse
- Anaphylaxis to opioids
- History of peptic ulcer disease or recent gastrointestinal bleed requiring surgery
- Cirrhosis, hepatitis, liver transplant, or liver function studies out of normal
range, defined as aspartate aminotransferase (AST)/alanine aminotransferase
(ALT)/bilirubin> 3x upper limit of normal range
- Subject unwilling or unable to sign informed consent for the study
- Incarcerated patients
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT02351700
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing