[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT02360917 : Emerging From the Haze™- Measuring the Impact of a Psycho-education Program on Perceived Cognition After Breast Cancer Treatment|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: N/A|
- Completed treatment for stage 1-3 breast cancer at least two months but not more than
24 months prior to enrollment.
- Having received chemotherapy with or without radiation therapy
- Female, Age ?18 years.
- FACT-Cog score less than 59 on the Perceived Cognitive Impairment subscale
- Eligible after 2 months of completing all their active cancer treatment with the
exception of long-term hormonal treatments or trastuzumab.
- Subjective complaint of cognitive concerns at time of enrollment
- Must be able to understand and communicate proficiently in English
- Ability to understand and the willingness to sign a written informed consent.
- Agree to complete study surveys
- Patients who have significant personality disorders or unstable psychiatric disorders
(including active major depression, substance abuse, psychosis or bipolar disorder)
as assessed by the interviewing clinician
- Patients with known brain metastases, history of brain metastases or radiation to the
- Patients with a history of stroke or other pre-existing neurological condition that
may contribute to cognitive dysfunction.
- Non-English speakers
- Receiving treatment for another malignancy other than breast cancer
- Uncontrolled intercurrent illness including, but not limited to, ongoing or active
infection, chronic anemia, uncontrolled hypothyroidism, symptomatic congestive heart
failure, unstable angina pectoris, uncontrolled cardiac arrhythmia, or psychiatric
illness/social situations that would limit compliance with study requirements.
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT02360917
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing