[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT02367482 : Tryptophan Metabolism in Human Brain Tumors|
|Ages||Min: 22 Years Max: N/A|
1. Clinical and MRI diagnosis of recurrent GBM.
2. Age =22 years.
3. Patient agrees to NovoTTF treatment but has not started treatment yet.
4. Patient agrees to undergo a baseline and a follow-up AMT-PET scan during NovoTTF
5. Patient able to provide informed consent.
1. Resective surgery within 2 months prior to the initial AMT-PET scan (acute/subacute
post-surgical inflammatory changes may cause false positive increased uptake on
2. Severe increased intracranial pressure, status epilepticus, or other severe
complications of the tumor, requiring emergency or urgent intervention.
3. Positive pregnancy test (because of radiation involved in PET scanning).
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT02367482
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing