[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT02374983 : Gamma Knife Dosimetric Differences, TMR 10 Versus Convolution Algorithm|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: N/A|
- Adult patients receiving Gamma Knife treatment for any diagnosis in the Gamma Knife
centre at QSRC.
- The subject consents to participate in the study and consent to have a stereotactic
non contrast CT scan of the brain after GKR has finished.
- Inability to consent
- Younger than 18 years of age: Children are not eligible to give consent by themselves
and at the moment only adults are being treated at the QSRC.
- Patient is not suitable for CT scan: There are no absolute clinical contraindications
for CT scan. However, for the purpose of the study, pregnancy is considered an
absolute contraindication. Claustrophobia or anxiety disorders are considered a
relative contraindication; however, this is more likely to affect the subject ability
to tolerate Gamma Knife treatment and MRI scanning, which would make the patient not
eligible or the study.
- Co-morbidity or previous treatment in the patient is not to be considered as
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT02374983
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing