[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT02378883 : Apollo™ Onyx™ Delivery Micro Catheter Post Market Safety Study|
|Ages||Min: N/A Max: N/A|
- The Subject or Subject's legally authorized representative has signed and dated an
informed consent form.
- The Subject has a confirmed diagnosis of a brain AVM.
- The Subject is clinically and neurologically stable for a minimum of 48 hours prior
- The Subject has a life expectancy of at least 1 year.
- The Subject agrees to and is capable of completing all study-required procedures.
- Current participation in another investigational drug or device study that evaluates
treatments for brain AVMs or other cerebrovascular disease.
- The Subject has a bleeding disorder.
- The Subject is not a candidate for the use of vasodilators.
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT02378883
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing