[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT02391246 : Radionecrosis and FDG PET|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: N/A|
- Age = 18 years old
- Able and willing to comply with the study procedures
- The patient must be followed at The Ottawa Hospital for a tissue-proven, grade III or
- The patient must have been treated in the past with radiotherapy for glioma.
- A disease recurrence is suspected based on clinical symptoms and/or imaging results.
- Missing information regarding tumor type and grade
- Brain biopsy in the ten days preceding DTPI FDG-PET
- Breastfeeding or pregnancy
- Claustrophobia or inability to lie still in a supine position
- Unwillingness or inability to provide informed consent
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT02391246
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing