[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT02406105 : An Effectiveness and Toxicity of CyberKnife Based Radiosurgery for Parkinson Disease|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: N/A|
- Idiopatic Parkinson Disease (PD)
- Lack of effective pharmacotherapy
- Lack of possibilities of qualifications to DBS (deep brain stimulation) procedure
- Informed consent for participation in the study and for radiotherapy
- Age under 18
- Other than PD induced tremor
- Dementia, psychosis.
- Poor performance status
- Atrophic cerebral changes, structural changes in basal nuclei
- Lack of informed consent.
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT02406105
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing