[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT02410577 : 89Zr-J591 Anti-Prostate-Specific Membrane Antigen Monoclonal Antibody in Patients With Glioblastoma Multiforme|
|Ages||Min: 26 Years Max: 79 Years|
- Patient age > 25 years old and < 80 years old
- Patients with reoccurrence of brain tumor
- The principal investigator or co-PI must review MRI and CT findings based on the
radiologic assessment provided they meet the following imaging criteria (as
established in the clinical trial 09-177):
- Patients with newly diagnosed GBM and one of the following options:
- Eligible for surgery after the last research scan.
- Significant residual disease after initial surgery
- The principal investigator or co-PI must review MRI and CT findings and agree with
the presence of significant residual disease
- Treatment (non-surgical) naïve
- Karnofsky Performance Score ? 70
- Laboratory values:
- Serum creatinine >2.5 mg/dL.
- AST (SGOT) >2.5x ULN.
- Bilirubin (total) >1.5x ULN.
- Serum calcium >11 mg/dL.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding (if a female is of childbearing potential, and unsure of
pregnancy status, a standard pregnancy test should be done).
- If an initial biopsy demonstrates neoplasm other than GBM
- Presence of any other co-existing condition which, in the judgment of the
investigator, might increase the risk to the subject.
- Presence of serious systemic illness, including: uncontrolled inter-current
infection, uncontrolled malignancy, significant renal disease, or psychiatric/social
situations, which might limit compliance with study requirements
- Prior treatment.
- Other serious illness (es), which might preclude completion of this, study or
interfere with determination of causality of any adverse effects experienced in this
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT02410577
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing