[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT02417324 : International HIT-MED Registry (I-HIT-MED)|
|Ages||Min: N/A Max: N/A|
- all patients with above mentioned diagnosis of all ages (except for ependymoma WHO I°,
pineal parenchymal tumour of intermediate differentiation and papillary tumour of the
pineal region, who will be registered only if primary diagnosis was before the 18th
- any localisation of the primary tumour
- all clinical stages
- First diagnosis after 01.01.2012
- No inclusion into a prospective clinical trial for the same diagnosis, due to
non-eligibility, national lack of trial approval, or individual refusal of
- Written informed consent for data transfer and tumour sample submission according to
the laws of each participating country is necessary.
- National and/ or local ethical committee approval according to the laws of each
participating country is necessary.
- Registration in another clinical trial for the same diagnosis (relapse is defined as a
- Lack of valid ethical committee approval.
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT02417324
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing