[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT02430532 : BG00012 and Disability Progression in Secondary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis (SPMS)|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: 58 Years|
Key Inclusion Criteria:
- Onset of SPMS at least 1 to 2 years prior to randomization. SPMS is defined as
relapsing-remitting disease followed by progression of disability independent of or
not explained by relapses.
- Have documented confirmed evidence of disease progression independent of clinical
relapses over the 1 year prior to randomization.
- Have EDSS score of 3.0 to 6.5, inclusive.
- Have an multiple sclerosis (MS) Severity Score of 4 or higher.
Key Exclusion Criteria:
- Have a diagnosis of relapsing remitting multiple sclerosis (RRMS) or primary
progressive MS as defined by the revised McDonald criteria.
- Had a recent clinical relapse (within 3 months) prior to randomization.
- Uncontrolled intercurrent illness including, but not limited to- ongoing or active
infection; symptomatic congestive heart failure; unstable angina pectoris; cardiac
arrhythmia; serious or acute liver, kidney, or bone marrow dysfunction; uncontrolled
diabetes; serious or acute psychiatric illness that would limit compliance with study
Note: Other protocol-defined Inclusion/Exclusion criteria may apply
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT02430532
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing