[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT02450019 : Protective Ventilation in Neurosurgery, a Pilot Study|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: 80 Years|
Elective surgical removal of a supra-tentorial neoplasm conditioning mass effect defined
- Median line shift at preoperative CT scan ? 5mm
- Cortical brain effacement at preoperative CT scan
- Age < 18 yrs or > 80 yrs.
- BMI > 30
- Refusal to sign the informed consent.
- Emergency surgery.
- Respiratory co-morbidities (clinical evidence or history of COPD, asthma,
interstitial pneumopathies, previous thoracic surgery).
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT02450019
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing