[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT02555982 : Evaluation of Botulinum Toxin Injection Efficacy in the Treatment of Head Essential Tremor|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: 80 Years|
- Patients suffering from a head tremor without (isolated) or with associated
- tremor in any other body parts.
- The HT must be troublesome for the patients (TRS 2 for the head tremor
- severity item).
- Patients never treated with botulinum toxin.
- Men or women aged from 18 to 80 years old.
- Social security coverage.
- Ability to provide informed consent.
- Patients with tremor from cerebellar syndrome (multiple sclerosis, etc.).
- Patients with a predominant dystonic jerky or myoclonic head tremor using
- the Tsui scale (>1).
- Oral treatments for HT are allowed but must be stable during the study.
- Any contra-indication to Botulinum toxin.
- Women without efficient contraception.
- Patients under supervision or (legal) guardianship.
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT02555982
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing