[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT02559401 : Validation of Edema-invariant Multi-shell High Angular Resolution Diffusion Imaging (msHARDI)-Based Tractography With Intra-operative Cortical Stimulation|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: 80 Years|
- brain lesions, including but not limited to tumors, epileptic foci, and vascular
abnormalities, in or around eloquent brain regions (i.e., motor, language);
- clinical need for pre-operative 'advanced imaging' (which includes conventional DTI);
- age between 18-80 years of age;
- male or female gender. Eloquent regions include: Temporal and frontal lobes
(speech/language); bilateral occipital lobes (vision); bilateral parietal lobes
(sensation); and bilateral motor cortex (movement).
- a contraindication for obtaining an MRI scan (e.g. implanted devices, retrained
- absence of the capacity to make medical decisions or provide informed consent.
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT02559401
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing