[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT02559752 : Computer-based Neurocognitive Assessment in Children With Central Nervous System Tumors Receiving Proton Beam Radiation Therapy|
|Ages||Min: 4 Years Max: 21 Years|
- Diagnosis of primary CNS tumor or diagnosis of metastatic disease to the CNS with an
expected overall survival of > 1 year. Any prior treatment (chemo, XRT, or surgery) is
- Planning to receive PBRT to treat the CNS tumor. Patients who have already received
PBRT for this disease may also be enrolled provided they completed the NIH Toolbox
Cognitive Battery prior to the first week of radiation therapy.
- Between 4 and 21 years of age (inclusive).
- Life expectancy of at least one year.
- Absence of visual impairment that would impede computer testing.
- No secondary health conditions that would impact cognitive functioning (e.g.
psychiatric or developmental disability unrelated to cancer).
- Able to understand and willing to sign IRB-approved written informed consent document
(or signature of legally authorized representative).
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT02559752
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing