[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT02567318 : Is the Volume of the Caudate Nuclei Associated With Area of Secondary Hyperalgesia?|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: 35 Years|
- Age >18 years and <35 years
- Speak and understand Danish
- Male sex
- Study participants who have understood and signed the informed consent
- No prescription medicine during the last 30 days.
- Have participated and completed the study with the identifier: NCT02527395.
- Study participants that cannot cooperate to the test.
- Study participants who have a weekly intake of >21 units of alcohol, or a have
consumed >3 units of alcohol within 24 hours before experimental day.
- Study participants with a substance abuse, assessed by the investigator.
- Study participants, who have consumed analgesics less than 3 days before experimental
- Study participants, who have consumed antihistamines less than 48 hours before
- Study participants, who have consumed antidepressant medication during the last 30
days before experimental day.
- Study participants with chronic pain.
- Study participants with neurological illnesses.
- Study participants with psychiatric diagnoses.
- Study participants with a Body Mass Index of >30 kg/m2 or <18 kg/m2
- Study participants with Contraindications to MRI
- Study participants that decline information regarding potential pathological findings
in relation to the MRI.
- Study participants that have any kind of trauma resulting in pain and administration
of analgesics in the period between experimental pain testing and MRI-scan.
- Study participant that experience a head trauma in the period between the
experimental pain testing and the MRI-scan.
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT02567318
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing