[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT02584400 : Tumor Hypoxia With HX4 PET in Several Diseases|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: N/A|
- Histological/cytological confirmed carcinoma of de esophagus, rectum or prostate or
radiological suspicion for Grade IV glioma (primary brain tumor) or brain metastases
- WHO performance status 0 to 2.
- Adequate renal function (calculated creatinine clearance at least 60 ml/min).
- The patient is willing and capable to comply with study procedures
- 18 years or older
- Have given written informed consent before patient registration
- Recent (< 3 months) myocardial infarction
- Pregnant or breast feeding and willing to take adequate contraceptive measures during
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT02584400
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing