[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT02594800 : Intensive Rosuvastatin Therapy on Cerebral Hemodynamics in Patients With Atherosclerotic Intracranial Arterial Stenosis|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: 80 Years|
1. Provision of informed consent
2. Male and female adults aged 18-80years old
3. Recent (within 3 months) ischemic stroke or TIA;
4. Intracranial large artery (intracranial internal artery, middle cerebral artery M1,
vertebral artery and basilar artery) stenosis between 50-99%.
5. Statin naïve:defined as receiving no statin therapy within 3 months
1. Cardioembolic stroke;
2. Rosuvastatin use is contraindicated;
3. Allergic to contrast agents;
4. Chronic devastating illness, multiple organ failure;
5. Dementia or mental disorder unable to return for repeat brain CTP.
6. Administration of lipid-lowering drugs (statin, clofibrate, probucol or analog,
nicotinic acid, or other prohibited drug) before enrollment.
7. Active liver disease or aminopherase ?3 ULN(Upper Limit of Normal)
8. Renal function damage. GFR?Glomerular Filtration Rate? ?30ml/min
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT02594800
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing