[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT02608021 : Neurotrack Test Validation Protocol|
|Ages||Min: 60 Years Max: 85 Years|
1. Clinical diagnosis based on recent (within 1 year) consensus meeting, cross-referenced
with standard neuropsychological scores:
- Cognitively Normal (CN) Subjects: based on MMSE scores, CDR, and GDS.
- Amnestic Mild Cognitive Impairment (aMCI) Subjects: Diagnosis of aMCI, based on
MMSE scores, CDR, and GDS.
2. Normal or corrected-to-normal vision and hearing (able to see images on computer
screen and hear auditory events delivered through the computer speaker).
1. Significant history of mental illness, drug or alcohol abuse; severe trauma preventing
normal use of dominant hand (needed to move the mouse cursor); clinical depression
(unless medically controlled); other neurologic conditions (i.e. stroke), or learning
disability; ophthalmologic/visual problems that prevent viewing a computer screen at a
normal distance (such as legal blindness, detached retinas, occlusive cataracts).
2. Having pacemakers, aneurysm clips, cochlear implants, pulse oximeters, EKG leads,
tattoos or other metal/foreign objects in body or face and therefore unable to receive
3. Lack the capacity to give informed consent and lack of an authorized surrogate to
provide consent if the prospective subject is found to lack adequate consent capacity.
4. Pregnancy, breastfeeding or planning to have a baby.
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT02608021
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing