[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT02704819 : Proof of Concept Study of EMBalance Decision Support System to Evaluate Balance Disorders|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: 90 Years|
- Be capable of understanding the information provided
- Absence of dementia/uncontrolled psychiatric disorder
- Vertigo or chronic dizziness exacerbated by head movements (<12 months)
- Sub-acute presentation of dizziness (up to 3 months) without presenting to emergency
- Subjects with learning disability or dementia
- Patients with uncontrolled psychiatric disorders
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women
- Patients' incapable or unwilling to give informed consent.
- Patients with acute vestibular disorders (present at Accident and Emergency).
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT02704819
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing