[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT02709616 : Personalized Cellular Vaccine for Glioblastoma (PERCELLVAC)|
|Phase||Phase 1/Phase 2|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: 65 Years|
- Newly diagnosed glioblastoma grade IV
- Patients at the age of 18-65.
- Patients must have undergone maximal surgical resection of the tumor.
- Patients with Karnofsky scores > or =70
- Patients with normal range of hematologic and metabolic test results.
- Patients must have no corticosteroids treatment at least one week before vaccination.
- Patients capable of understanding the study and signed informed consent.
- Breast feeding females.
- Pregnant women.
- Infectious diseases HIV, HBV, HCV
- Documented immunodeficiency
- Documented autoimmune disease
- Any serious or uncontrolled medical or psychiatric conditions, for example, severe
pulmonary, cardiac or other systemic disease.
- Patient inability to participate as determined by PI discretion.
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT02709616
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing