[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT02713984 : A Clinical Research of CAR T Cells Targeting HER2 Positive Cancer|
|Phase||Phase 1/Phase 2|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: 80 Years|
1. Relapsed or refractory HER2 positive cancer.
3. Life expectancy>3 months.
4. Gender unlimited, age from 18 years to 80 years.
5. Assessable lesions with a minimum size of 10mm by CT scan or MRI.
6. Acceptable organ function
- Absolute neutrophil count greater than 800/mm^3 without the support of
- White blood cell (WBC) (> 2000/mm^3).
- Platelet count greater than 50,000/mm^3.
- Hemoglobin greater than 9.0 g/dl.
- Serum alanine aminotransferase (ALT)/aspartate aminotransferase (AST) less or
equal to 3 times the upper limit of normal (patients without liver metastasis)
or 6 times the upper limit of normal (patients with liver metastasis).
- Serum creatinine less or equal to 3 times the upper limit of normal
- Total bilirubin less than or equal to 3 times the upper limit of normal.
7. No other serious diseases(autoimmune disease, immunodeficiency etc.).
8. Adequate cardiac function(LVEF?40%).
9. No other tumors.
10. Patients volunteer to participate in the research.
1. Allergic to cytokines.
2. Uncontrolled active infection.
3. Acute or chronic GVHD.
5. Treated with T cell inhibitor.
6. HIV affected.
7. Other situations improper for the research.
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT02713984
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing