[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT02722512 : Trial of Heat Shock Protein Peptide Complex-96 (HSPPC-96) Vaccine|
|Ages||Min: 3 Years Max: 21 Years|
- Arm A: Newly Diagnosed High Grade Glioma Tumor
- Arm B: Recurrent, resectable High Grade Glioma or Ependymoma
- Stable Neurologic Status
- Lanksy/Karnofsky score greater than or equal to 50.
- Adequate Bone Marrow Function (ANC= 1000/µL, platelets= 100,000/µL transfusion
independent, Hemoglobin = 8.0 gm/dL with or without transfusion support)
- Adequate Liver Function (Bilirubin = 2x institutional normal for age, Alanine
transaminase (ALT) = 5x institutional normal for age, Aspartate Aminotransferase (AST)
= 5x institutional normal for age)
- Adequate Renal Function (Normal creatinine for age and/or glomerular filtration rate =
70 mls/min/1.73 m2)
- Female patients of childbearing potential must have a negative serum or urine
- Patients with unresectable disease are not eligible.
- Patients with primary spinal cord tumors are not eligible.
- Patients with metastatic disease are not eligible for Arm A (this does NOT apply to
- Patients with a known allergy to any component of the vaccine or any compounds of
similar chemical or biologic composition of the vaccine are not eligible.
- Patients with known auto-immune disease are excluded.
- Patients with known immunodeficiency are excluded.
- Patients with a concurrent malignancy are excluded.
- Clinically Significant Concurrent Illness
- Patients receiving any other anticancer or investigational drug
- Patients with uncontrolled seizure disorders
- Patients whose central nervous system (CNS) tumor is considered a secondary malignancy
from prior therapies
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT02722512
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing