[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT02750371 : Effect of Irradiation of the Cavernous Sinus and the Sellar Region on Autobiographical Memory|
|Ages||Min: 35 Years Max: 65 Years|
- Age between 35 and 65.
- Patient with:
- meningioma of the cavernous sinus for which radiotherapy is planned
- or a pituitary adenoma for which radiotherapy is planned
- French Mother tongue
- Person affiliated to national insurance
- Person who give its verbal agreement to participate
- Presence of a serious psychiatric disorder (major depression, psychotic disorders,
etc.) and central nervous system disease (epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, etc.).
- Treatment with chemotherapy
- General intellectual abilities deficient (IQ <80)
- Extension front of their meningioma
- Deficient Language Skills.
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT02750371
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing