[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT02769806 : Advanced Perfusion MRI of Treatment Response and Progression in Glioblastoma|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: 82 Years|
- Histology: Glioblastoma (grade 4 astrocytoma)
- Standard-of-care, post-gd T1w image changes suggestive or consistent with of
- Standard-of-care MRI included conventional DSC-PWI without unexpected technical
- Methylation status of tumor available in medical record.
- Able to provide written informed consent.
- Contraindications either to 3T MRI (e.g. certain metallic and electronic implants,
claustrophobia) or IV gadolinium contrast (allergy, pregnancy, breast-feeding, renal
insufficiency). Screening for these contraindications will be based on history only
(as it is for all routine outpatient clinical MRI at UWHC).
- Significant physical or mental disease which would preclude successful compliance and
participation in the study or, in the opinion of the principal investigator, or
co-investigator, constitute a hazard, such that enrollment in the study would not be
in the patient's best interest.
- Special subjects such as minors, mentally disabled persons, or prisoners.
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT02769806
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing