[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT02781792 : Temozolomide Chronotherapy for High Grade Glioma|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: N/A|
- Newly diagnosed and recurrent high grade gliomas (WHO grades III & IV) and high risk
WHO grade II gliomas who are to begin treatment with monthly high dose temozolomide
- Scheduled to receive adjuvant temozolomide therapy after having completed concurrent
temozolomide and radiation therapy.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Karnofsky performance status = 60%
- Ability to understand and willingness to sign an IRB approved written informed consent
-Pregnant and/or breastfeeding. Women of childbearing potential must have a negative
pregnancy test within 14 days of study entry.
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT02781792
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing