[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT02783495 : Feasibility And Efficacy Of An iPad-Based Cognitive Rehabilitation Program In Brain Tumor Patients|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: N/A|
- Patients must have histologically confirmed WHO grade 2 or 3 gliomas.
- Patients must be > 18 years old
- Patients must have a life expectancy > 12 weeks.
- Patients must have a Karnofsky performance status of > 70.
- This study was designed to include women and minorities, but was not designed to
measure differences between them. Males and females will be recruited with no
preference to gender. Minorities will actively be recruited to participate. No
exclusion to this study will be based on race.
- Patients must speak and be able to read English fluently.
- All patients must sign an informed consent indicating that they are aware of the
investigational nature of this study. Patients must sign an authorization for the
release of their protected health information.
- Patients may not be known to be HIV-positive. HIV testing is not required for study
- Patients must not have a history of any other cancer (except non-melanoma skin cancer
or carcinoma in-situ of the cervix), unless in complete remission and off of all
therapy for that disease for a minimum of 3 years.
- Patients must be receiving MRI scans at UCSF
- Patients must be clinically stable and off treatment (e.g. radiation or chemotherapy)
for = 6 months
- Patients must be = 6 months from craniotomy
- Patients must have subjective complaints of cognitive deficits.
- Patients must have adequate seizure control and be on a stable, or decreasing, dose of
- Patients who are not able to comply with study and/or follow-up procedures.
- Patients who do not have home access to the Internet.
- Patients who, based on the physician's opinion, are unable to participate in
neurocognitive testing and/or neurocognitive rehab secondary to significant neurologic
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT02783495
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing