[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT02803619 : A Multi-center Prospective Observational Biomarker Study on EGFRm+ Non-small Cell Lung Cancer Patients With Leptomeningeal Metastasis|
|Ages||Min: N/A Max: N/A|
1. The cytological identification of malignant cells within cerebrospinal fluid (CSF).
2. Non-small cell lung cancer patients.
3. Tumor specimens or cytology specimens can be used for the EGFR gene mutation
4. The entails examining cerebrospinal fluid could be obtained by lumbar puncture.
5. Expected survival time is greater than 1 month.
Patients with radiologic evidence of LM not confirmed by positive CSF cytology.
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT02803619
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing