[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT02828787 : Central Mechanisms of Chronic Pruritus: Functional and Structural Brain Imaging.|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: N/A|
- Or patient affected by psoriasis presenting a pruritus of more than 6 weeks
- Or patient affected by urticaria presenting a pruritus of more than 6 weeks
- Or subject without dermatosis and not presenting chronic pruritus.
- Able to provide written informed consent
- Affiliated to the Social Security
1. In connection with the award of an MRI namely:
- The presence of implanted medical equipment susceptible to the magnetic field of
- Medication, treatment and / or substances that could alter or modify brain
2. In connection with the mode of presentation of stimuli (video):
- An uncorrected visual disorder not allowing to view videos
3. In connection with the administrative regulations:
- Persons under 18
- Major Persons subject to legal protection (backup justice, trusteeship,
guardianship), persons deprived of liberty.
If no pruritus is induced during the first session, it will be a criterion for non
inclusion for the second session.
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT02828787
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing