[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT02844868 : Evaluation of the Observance and the Tolerance of a Motor Training Program|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: 75 Years|
- Having had a first ischemic stroke within 6 months.
- No recurrence.
- Responsible of a right or left hemiplegia.
- Able to walk alone with or without technical assistance.
- Over a distance of at least 10 meters.
- Performance on the six-minute walk test less than 400 meters.
- Without neurological history other than stroke.
- Patients who did not have brain MRI after their stroke
- Patients with complete lesion of the primary motor cortex (as identified on MRI).
- Patients with an addiction to alcohol or drugs.
- Patients with psychiatric disease, cognitive impairment disease, uncontrolled
epilepsy, neoplastic disease, severe renal or pulmonary failure.
- Patients with cerebellar syndrome associated.
- Patients with clinical involvement of the brainstem (cranial nerve deficit).
- Patients who refused to sign the written consent.
- Patients who have an ongoing pregnancy.
- Patients under justice protection.
- Patients with contraindication to practice aerobic training after stress test.
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT02844868
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing