[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT02917213 : Imaging Silent Brain Infarct And Thrombosis in Acute Myocardial Infarction|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: N/A|
1. First ST elevation AMI undergoing (or not) revascularization.
2. Sinus rhythm in the first 24 hours of the AMI.
3. Written informed consent. ( 4) Left ventricular ejection fraction < 45% measured by
echocardiography in the first 24-72 hours after AMI symptoms onset.
1. Implantable defibrillation or stimulation devices not compatible with MRI.
2. Killip-IV class or other shock situations or marked peripheral hypoperfusion.
3. Aborted sudden death or other causes of possible acute brain damage attributed to
4. Hemodynamically significant valvular disease or prosthetic heart valves.
5. Claustrophobia that impedes MRI scanning.
6. Atrial fibrillation (AF) in the first 24 hours after AMI.
7. Carotid Artery Disease diagnosed with stenosis greater than 50%.
8. Full oral anticoagulation prior to admission or indication of anticoagulation.
9. Defined pro-thrombotic conditions.
10. History of previous stroke in the last 6 months.
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT02917213
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing