[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT02939508 : Should Colon or Non-colon Originated Lesions be Distinguished?|
|Phase||Phase 1/Phase 2|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: 75 Years|
1. Patients in our ICU aged 18-75 years.
2. Patients with a confirmed diagnosis of ALGID.
1. mechanical intestinal obstruction (including tumor, stercoral obstruction etc.)
2. gastrointestinal hemorrhage within 72 hours.
3. history of inflammatory bowel disease (ulcerative colitis or Crohn's disease) or
5. contraindications of neostigmine administration.
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT02939508
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing