[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT02956291 : Multi-Parametric Quantitative MR Imaging in Evaluation of Brain Tumors|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: N/A|
- Diagnosis of intra-axial brain tumor at initial diagnosis or patients with known
treated brain tumors on follow-up with concern for imaging progression
- Ability to understand and the willingness to sign a written informed consent document,
or, in cases where the patient may have cognitive impairment, consent by a legal
authorized representative or power of attorney
- Patients with ferromagnetic or otherwise non-MRI compatible aneurysm clips.
- The presence of an implanted pacemaker or implanted defibrillator device.
- Patients with contraindications for MRI due to embedded foreign metallic objects.
Bullets, shrapnel, metalwork fragments, or other metallic material adds unnecessary
risk to the patient.
- Pregnancy. Regular clinical practice already excludes pregnant patients from
- Implanted medical device not described above that is not MRI-compatible.
- Known history of severe claustrophobia.
- Prisoners and members of other vulnerable populations will be excluded from this
study. The subject selection population will not regularly include prisoners and other
vulnerable population members as these populations will not provide any additional
unique information to or uniquely benefit from the study. Non-English speaking
population will be excluded from the study due to lack of sufficient resources to pay
for translator and interpreter services.
- Minors will be excluded.
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT02956291
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing