[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT02982304 : Multi-Target Pallidal and Thalamic Deep Brain Stimulation for Hemi-Dystonia|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: 65 Years|
1. Diagnosed with hemi-dystonia secondary to stroke
2. Candidate for GPi DBS
3. Able to provide informed consent
1. History of intracranial pathology (such as multiple sclerosis, tumors, or aneurysms)
that may account for dystonia or essential tremor.
2. History or evidence of ongoing psychiatric or neurodegenerative disorders (such as
Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease).
3. Incompetent adults or those unable to communicate.
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT02982304
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing