[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT02996084 : MS PATHS Normative Sub-Study|
|Ages||Min: 21 Years Max: 60 Years|
Key Inclusion Criteria
- Ability to understand the purpose and risks of the study and provide signed and dated
informed consent and authorization to use protected health information in accordance
with national and local participant privacy regulations.
Key Exclusion Criteria
- History of human immunodeficiency virus.
- Confirmed or suspected pregnancy.
- Diagnosis of migraine requiring medication or any other participant-reported diagnosis
of a neurological disease or condition (e.g., stroke, transient ischemic attack,
epilepsy, brain infection, brain surgery, prior head injury or concussion, or brain
- Any participant-reported diagnosis of an autoimmune disorder (e.g., rheumatoid
arthritis, Sjögren's syndrome, scleroderma, or systemic lupus erythematosus).
- Standard MRI exclusion criteria, including claustrophobia, inability to lay still in
the magnet (e.g., tremor), or any type of implanted metal in the body that would be
affected by the strong magnetic field.
NOTE: Other protocol defined Inclusion/Exclusion criteria may apply
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT02996084
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing