[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT03027544 : Tomotherapy for Refractory Brain Metastases|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: 75 Years|
- Histologic or cytologic diagnosis of primary tumor and conformed brain metastases by
enhanced MRI or CT; the lesion number is no less than 3; or the tumor volume is no
smaller than 6cc; or tumor diameter is no shorter than 3cm; or uncontrolled brain
tumor after whole brain radiotherapy(WBRT); or the tumor is adjacent to essential
structures of the brain, such as brain stem, optic chiasma, optic tract, etc; KPS
=60,or KPS =40 and the limitation of motion is simply caused by brain tumor that is
adjacent to the motor function areas; Age: 18-75 years old;
Adequate end-organ function:
WBC=4.0x109/L Neu = 1.5x109/L Hemoglobin = 110 g/L Platelets =100 x109/L Total bilirubin =
1.5x ULN AST and ALT = 1.5x ULN BUN and Cr: within the normal range.
- • Other clinically significant diseases (e.g.myocardial infarction within the past 6
months, severe arrhythmia).
- Unable or unwilling to comply with the study protocol.
- The expected survival time is less than 3 months.
- Patients who are anticipated in other clinical trials of brain metastases.
- Patients who has been treated with SRT in other hospitals
- Pregnant patients or female patients whose HCG is positive
- Unsuitable to participate in study, that in the opinion of the treating
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT03027544
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing