[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT03034720 : Collaborative Care Model for the Treatment of Persistent Symptoms After Concussion Among Youth|
|Ages||Min: 11 Years Max: 18 Years|
- English speaking male and female sports-injured adolescents
- ages 11-18
- health care provider diagnosed concussion and with = 3 HBI symptoms that have endured
or worsened for at least 1-month but less than 9 months since injury will be included
in the investigation.
- Adolescents who require immediate intervention (e.g., acute suicidal ideation) will be
- Adolescents whose parents report that their child has ever had a diagnosis of
schizophrenia or psychosis will be excluded from the study.
- Adolescents whose parents report concerns about their child's ability to communicate
may be excluded from the study (pending consult with PIs).
- Adolescents who have suffered spinal cord or other severe injuries that prevent
participation will be excluded from the study.
- Adults unable to consent are not included in this research
- Adolescents and parents who do not read and speak English will not be included
- Wards of the state are not included in this research
- Pregnant women are not included in this research
- Prisoners are not included in this research
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT03034720
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing