[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT03046693 : Citicoline Effect on Non-arteritic Anterior Ischemic Optic Neuropathy (NAION)|
|Ages||Min: 20 Years Max: 65 Years|
1. Patients aged 20-65 years.
2. NAION patients who have been diagnosed clinically by a minimum of 1 consultant
Division NO with onset ?6 weeks.
3. Best corrected visual acuity ? 1/60 Snellen
4. Patients have to get an explanation about the purpose of the research and all the
procedures that will be undertaken and willing to participate in the study by signing
the informed consent.
5. On bilateral NAION, examination of research done on one eye at a nearby onset of 6
1. Haziness of refractive media, such as corneal opacities and opacities in the lens of
moderate to severe (color and turbidity of the lens, the cortex and the posterior
capsule with degrees LOCs III> 3).
2. Abnormalities in the macula and the optic disc due to causes other than NAION.
3. Patients with a history of glaucoma.
4. Patients with intraocular inflammation such as anterior and posterior uveitis.
5. Taking antioxidant supplements or other neuroprotective agents in the last 2 weeks
6. Edema of optic nerve head condition detected clinically or by OCT.
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT03046693
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing