[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT03052738 : Medical Marijuana in the Pediatric Central Nervous System Tumor Population|
|Ages||Min: 2 Years Max: 18 Years|
1. Age > 2 years and < 18 years at the time of study enrollment.
2. Parents/legal guardian(s) that will be completing the questionnaires must sign
consent. There are no age parameters for parent/legal guardians' participation on
3. Patients must have a diagnosis of central nervous system (brain or spinal) tumor
4. Patients must be ONE of the following:
- Undergoing disease-directed therapy or disease surveillance as prescribed by the
Pediatric Neuro-Oncology physicians at CHCO
- Planning to transfer medical care to Pediatric Neuro-Oncology physicians at CHCO
from outside facilities
- Receiving palliative care services that are managed in conjunction with
physicians at CHCO
5. Interest in marijuana use has been discussed by the patient or parents.
6. Patient has not used any marijuana products or synthetics in the last 14 days (a
washout period of 14 days is permitted for those interested in participating on this
1. An exception to this rule is if patients took their first dose within 72 hours of
signing consent. These patients will be eligible for study without going through
a washout period.
1. Use (or planned use) of synthetic marijuana products as sole cannabinoid therapy
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT03052738
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing