[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT03068793 : Reward Processing in Schizophrenia|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: 30 Years|
- The subject population will include 18 to 30 year old participants of any gender,
race, and ethnicity. All subjects will be able to speak and understand English.
1. Patients must be diagnosed with DSM-IV schizophrenia, schizophreniform, or
schizoaffective disorder based on a SCID-P interview.
1. Control participants must not have past or present Axis I diagnosis as determined by
- All subjects:
1. A hearing deficit greater than 40dB in both ears detected during the hearing
2. Substance dependence, as per clinical judgment, in the past 1 year (except
caffeine and nicotine)
3. A history of significant medical/neurological disease such as cardiac, thyroid,
renal, hepatic or neurological
4. History of head injury with loss of consciousness greater than 15 minutes
5. Any other condition or medication, which in the opinion of the investigator
would preclude participation in the study.
6. Non-English speaking.
1. Any first-degree relative with schizophrenia or bipolar disorder.
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT03068793
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing