[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT03127709 : A Study of Memory, Thinking, and Brain Imaging in Adults With Histiocytosis|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: N/A|
- Age greater than or equal to 18 years.
- Fluency in English
- Diagnosis of a histiocytic disorder as determined, in the opinion of the study PI, by
a corroborating constellation of histopathology, clinical, and/or radiologic findings.
- Will undergo Standard of Care MRI.
- Known intracranial involvement of histiocytosis (including dura, leptomeninges and
- Prior stroke or intracranial hemorrhage
- Other (non-histiocytic) intracranial neoplasm or neurological disorder deemed by the
PI or Co-PI to confound neuroimaging studies (e.g., demyelinating disease)
- Existing diagnosis of a psychiatric disorder or untreated mood disturbance
- Existing diagnosis of a neurodegenerative disease, such as Alzheimer's disease
- Chronic or daily excessive alcohol consumption as determined by the PI.
- History of chronic use of corticosteroids, defined as continuous treatment for six
months or longer at any time in the past
- History of severe claustrophobia or other contraindications to patient SOC brain MRI
- Prior intravenous cytarabine or cladribine
- Other current or prior treatments (e.g., high-dose chemotherapy for a different
cancer) deemed by the PI or Co-PI to confound imaging studies or cognitive performance
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT03127709
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing