[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT03168880 : A Randomized Controlled Trial of Neoadjuvant Weekly Paclitaxel Versus Weekly Paclitaxel Plus Weekly Carboplatin In Women With Large Operable or Locally Advanced, Triple Negative Breast Cancer|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: 70 Years|
1. Age 18-70 years
2. All patients with baseline clinical staging T4, N0-3, M0 or T1-4, N2-3, M0 and T3, N1,
M0 with triple negative hormone status.
3. Patients with adequate baseline marrow function defined as ANC > 1500/mm3 and Platelet
count > 1, 00,000/mm3.
4. Patients with acceptable liver function tests (normal bilirubin and AST/ALT < 2 times
the upper limit of normal) and normal renal function tests at baseline
5. Patients willing to provide informed consent
6. Patients fit for chemotherapy
1. Prior excision biopsy
2. Metastatic breast cancer
3. Women with inflammatory breast cancer
4. Poor cardiac function at baseline with LVEF <40%
5. Patients with a prior history of a malignancy
6. Pregnant or lactating women.
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT03168880
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing