[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT03276286 : Nativis Voyager for Newly Diagnosed GBM|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: N/A|
- There is pathological evidence of GBM using World Health Organization (WHO)
- Subject received maximal debulking surgery. Patients may enroll in the study if
received Gliadel wafers before entering the trial. Any additional treatments received
prior to enrollment will be considered an exclusion.
- Subject must have at least one measurable lesion per RANO.
- Subject is at least 18 years of age.
- Subject has a Karnofsky Performance Scale (KPS) = 60.
- Subject has life expectancy > 3 months.
- Subject has adequate organ and marrow function; see note 1.
- Subject able to start treatment at least 28 days from tumor resection surgery.
- Subject has provided signed informed consent.
- Subject has progressive disease per RANO. If pseudoprogression is suspected,
additional imaging studies must be performed to rule out true progression.
- Evidence of increased intracranial pressure (midline shift > 5mm, clinically
significant papilledema, vomiting and nausea or reduced level of consciousness)
- Subject is currently being treated with Optune.
- Subject is currently being treated with other investigational agents.
- Subject has not sufficiently recovered from prior surgery in the opinion of the
- Subject has significant co-morbidities at baseline which would prevent radiotherapy
and/or temozolomide treatment.
- Subject has history of hypersensitivity reaction to temozolomide or a history of
hypersensitivity to dacarbazine (DTIC).
- Subject has a clinically significant electrolyte abnormality.
- Subject has an active implantable (e.g., neurostimulator, pacemaker) or other
electromagnetic device that is incompatible with MRI. Subjects with programmable shunt
are excluded from the study.
- Subject has a metal implant, including a stent, in the head or neck that is
incompatible with MRI.
- Subject is known to be HIV positive.
- Subject is pregnant, nursing or intends to become pregnant during the study period.
- Subject is participating in other potentially confounding investigational research.
- Subject has any condition that at the discretion of the investigator would preclude
participation in the study.
- Subject is unable or unwilling to comply with the protocol-required follow-up
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT03276286
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing