[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT03288168 : Multi-center Study on Children's and Adolescents' Medulloblastoma Molecular Subgroups in China|
|Ages||Min: N/A Max: 18 Years|
- Participants must have classical histology posterior fossa medulloblastoma as
determined by institutional neuro-pathological evaluation.
- Participants must have tumor tissue samples (either paraffin embedded tissue block or
frozen tissue) for NanoString test for distinguishing the molecular subgroups of
medulloblastoma in Xinhua hospital affiliated to Shanghai Jiaotong University School
of Medicine (SHXH).
- Participants must provide tumor tissue samples (either paraffin embedded tissue block
or frozen tissue) for immunohistochemistry assessment in verifying the molecular
subgroups of medulloblastoma, or conduct the same immunohistochemistry test according
to central analysis in SHXH, and send the slides to SHXH for center reviewing.
- Diagnostic imaging (pre and post operation (OP) contrast MRI or CT, Post-OP imaging
conducted within 72 hours, no later than 14 days) must be forwarded to SHXH for
central review to confirm eligibility.
- Sufficient pathologic material must be available for central analysis and review in
- The patients must have no previous radiotherapy or chemotherapy other than
- Ability to understand and willingness to comply with follow-up visits.
- Life expectancy more than 4 weeks.
- Patients must not have received any prior tumor-directed therapy other than surgical
intervention and corticosteroids.
- Tumor tissue sample not available for biological studies (from the initial diagnosis
- Clinically significant unrelated systemic illness (e.g., serious infection or
significant cardiac, pulmonary, hepatic, or other organ dysfunction) that would
compromise the patient's ability to tolerate standard treatment or would likely
interfere with study results.
- Patients obtained no radiation and/or chemo therapies are not excluded in this study
since the nature history of the disease will also be evaluated.
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT03288168
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing