[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT03304665 : Recruitment and Characterization of Healthy Research Volunteers for NIMH Intramural Studies|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: N/A|
- INCLUSION CRITERIA:
1. 18 years of age and older.
2. Able to read, speak, and understand English.
3. Able to provide informed consent.
4. In current good general health.
1. Have a history of significant or unstable medical or mental health condition requiring
treatment, such as heart or lung disease, depression or psychosis.
2. Endorse current self-injury, suicidal thoughts or behavior.
3. Have current illicit drug use by history or urine drug screen.
4. Are found to have an abnormal physical exam or laboratory result that may require
treatment or further evaluation.
5. Less than an 8th grade education or an IQ below 70.
6. Are an NIMH employee, staff member, or first degree relative (parent, sibling, child)
of an NIMH employee or staff member.
Optional Brain MRI scan exclusion criteria:
1. Metal in body which would make having an MRI scan unsafe
2. Being uncomfortable in small closed spaces such as the MRI machine
3. Inability to lie comfortably on back for at least 45 minutes
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT03304665
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing