[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT03323580 : Effects of Intraoperative GDFT on the Postoperative Brain Edema|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: 80 Years|
1. Preoperative brain image indicating high-grade glioma (HGG), verified by postoperative
histology of the World Health Organization (WHO) as grade III or IV tumors.
2. Age 18 -80 years.
3. Undergoing supratentorial brain tumour resection.
4. Signed informed consent.
1. Renal insufficiency or the creatinine clearance is < 30 mL/kg.
2. Heart disease, New York Heart Association Functional Classification (NYHA) class II or
higher heart failure, or if their cardiac ejection fraction is < 20%.
3. Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
4. Extensive peripheral arterial occlusive disease.
6. Surgery in the prone position.
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT03323580
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing